Pro Ethical Trade Finland is a politically and ideologically non-aligned NGO whose mission is to promote fair and ecologically sustainable world trade.
Our local groups operating in more than ten towns take action in campaigns and other civic activities. We also organise national training and cooperative events for our members and for anyone else who is interested.
Our current Finnish partners are
- Fairtrade Finland
- SASK (Trade Union Solidarity Centre of Finland)
- Changemaker Finland (youth network of Finn Church Aid FCA)
- Friends of the Earth Finland (Maan ystävät)
- Youth Academy (Nuorten Akatemia)
- Finnish Nature League (Luonto-Liitto)
- Finnish Service Centre for Development Cooperation (Kepa)
- The Martha Organization
- Service Union United PAM
- Industrial Union TEAM
- Union of Salaried Employees